Welcome to Unwavering Hope Clinical Services
Congratulations on taking the steps towards healing and restoration. Here at Unwavering Hope we strive to deliver compassionate and empathetic counselling and clinical services in working with the client in finding their inner strength and abilities and expanding on those for success. Working from many different therapeutic lenses through continued education such as trauma care, marriage and family counselling, the inner child and complicated grief, we believe every individual is capable to succeed and breakthrough their past current and future challenges/struggles. With the focus of the client as the expert and the clinician as expert support, you will have the opportunity to be guided through your own strengths and abilities with a focus on the body, mind, and spirit, in moving forward and finding happiness/success through the lifecourse.
The clinics direct client support comes in the form of individual, couple, or group counselling while the indirect support is through consultations, supervision, and presentations/seminars and coaching. We also continue to operate our unique Community Outreach Program with the support of participating Graduate studies at various Universities and their participating Clinical Interns which provides free and pay what you can counselling and social work services.
May is Mental Health Month. CMHA's theme is 'My Story'. Our team will be offering free seminar's and groups in support of the focus this month and as part of our unique Community Outreach Program as well as free counselling. Below is a list of what's new, current and ongoing from the fall. Please explore our site to learn more.
Mental Health Month Free Seminars and Groups:
- Mental Health and Marriage- Our Story - Monday May 1 from 6:30-8:00pm hosted by Southgate Church for free and open to everyone.
- Soul Keepers- What is mental health and how is it connected with our soul? Wednesday's from 7-8:30pm hosted by Southgate Church for free and open to everyone. This is a 6 week LifeClass beginning May 10.
- The Whole Brain Child- Support for parents of elementary aged kids. May 25th 6-8pm hosted by Kemptville Public School- Parent Council. This free seminar is open to all parents and caregivers of students attending UCDSB.
Free and pay what you can options for In-Person and Virtual short-term counselling:
- Offered through our unique Community Outreach Program, we continue to provide thousands of dedicated and donated hours of free counselling for community members who have little to no access to mental health benefits and with no wait times.
- Runs through the Spring and Summer - please email for a consultation to get started as early as this week. This program runs for couples and individuals to receive 4-8 sessions.
- Offering individual counselling aged 13+; couples counselling; and pre-marital and marriage tune-ups. Deadline to inquire for the spring summer is June 5th. This program will begin again in the fall.
On-Site Employee Wellness Management Program:
- Mental health strategy for small businesses and large corporations.
- Includes mental health assessments and checks and counselling for employees.
- 1 opening for June and one opening for July-deadline to apply is May 30 via email inquiry.
- Offering 2 subsidized programs for smaller companies- deadline to apply is May 30 via email inquiry.
On-going Training and Webinars by request:
- Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma
- Navigating Adolescence and how to Show up
- Mindfulness - Introduction and Intermediate Levels
- Complicated Grief- End-of-Life in Isolation